Welcome to the Blog

How are you? I am Abner Garcia, a young man from Puebla Mexico who was born in an apostolic home, I believe in the Oneness of God, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I believe that in Jesus Christ the fullness of the deity dwells bodily.
I believe with all my heart that the only way to be saved is by obeying what Acts 2:38 'And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.'
I also believe in inner and outer holiness (if you say you have a clean heart, you must have a way of living, walking and being that shows it). I believe that God is the same as yesterday, I believe that God can do the miracles of which we read in the Bible. I believe that when we pray, God listens to us, I believe that one day Jesus Christ will return to this earth and take his church with Him and in heaven we will adore the only and wise God for eternity.

I started preaching from an early age, I was 13 years old, a boy without experience, but with a desire to see God do great things. God has been very good to me, he has given me a ministry, he has used me, and he has taken me to places that I did not even imagine being able to reach. God has been faithful to the promises that he gave me one day, despite the mistakes I have made, it has been 9 years since I first preached behind a pulpit, I have wrong and I have failed God many times, I have made decisions and many times I have felt frustrated and very far from the presence of God, so believe me I understand that being young and serving God is sometimes difficult. I want to tell you that IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE, and I want to help you.


A few months ago, I talked with my father and he told me that making a blog where I could put my teachings, and experiences could be a blessing and help for the young people, I had a good idea, but soon I forgot about it , the months passed and I began to see the need of youth in the churches where I was going, and God began to deal with me. I felt the burden to do it, I talked with different pastors, brothers and they told me that youth need to fall in love with God , so after praying and talking with different people I decided to start with this blog.

This blog is made for you with love, I do not know you maybe, you probably do not know me, but we serve the same God, we are spiritual family.

I have talked with pastors, preachers, with other young people, who will also contribute something, write on this blog and help promote it. Every Tuesday will be published here in Spanish, and every Thursday will be published in English, there is a team behind all this to make it possible.

Everything you will read here comes after spending time in prayer, so do not be surprised if you read something that is directly for you, do not think that it is coincidence, a mistake, rather it is God thinking of you, trying to speak to your life.

I want to ask you the favor of taking a few minutes to read each post on this blog, I am sure it will be a blessing for your life, recommend it with the young people of your church, with your family and friends, if you want help or talk about a topic especially feel the confidence to write to the following email; juventuddiferenteu@gmail.com. Thank you for giving me your time. With the help of God and with your support this will be something great, may God bless you.


By Abner Garcia. Translated by Josue Garcia.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Un Estudio Sobre Principios Parte 3

Un Estudio Sobre Principios Parte 2

Iglesia En La Calle